Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Complete IEP Guide: How to Advocate for Your Special Education Child


If you're looking for an in-depth guide to helping your child in the world of special education, this book will provide you with many of the answers you seek!

Within the book you'll find an overview of the special education law IDEA (the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act), the IEP process, the evaluations your child may receive, and the legal rights you have.

The Complete IEP Guide: How to Advocate for Your Special Education Child by Attorney Lawrence M. Siegel is available online at Amazon.com.

Has anyone used this book and found it helpful? Or overwhelming?

1 comment:

  1. I find it very helpful! I think the book is well organized and easy to follow. I used it when I was first learning about the IEP process in college and it made all of the information very accessible for me! Good recommendation :-)

    ReplyDelete